Fluid head 2065 O'Connor, Cine HD tripod and cine HD baby tripod
Bol diametre: 150mm
The new 2065 shares the ergonomic design of OConnor’s higher-payload fluid heads like the popular 2575D and 120EX models. Pan and tilt brakes are conveniently located on the left side of the head--so operation is both intuitive and familiar. The 2065 also copies many popular features of the 120EX. The platform is equipped with dual scales, one on each side, and four handle rosettes to allow operation from either side of the head as well as front or back handle mounting.
A handy one-touch platform release lever enables one finger or hand action to undo the safety catch and open the lever, which speeds deployment and location changes in the field.
With a greater payload and drag than its predecessor, this new head weighs just 22.9 lbs. (10.4 kg) and has a payload of 0-71 lbs. (32.2 kg). Because OConnor fluid heads can be counterbalanced down to 0 lbs., they are the perfect tools for the current art of cinematography, where cameras keep getting lighter, lenses keep getting larger, and more accessories are constantly being developed. No matter how a camera setup is configured, OConnor can balance the payload.
The 2065 shares a large number of features and functions from the popular 2575D Fluid Head, including:
- The platform has all the controls on the camera operator’s side of the head. (i.e. left side).
- The platform release lever has a one touch finger actuated safety release catch. This allows for one “finger” or hand action to undo the safety catch and open the lever.
- Dual platform scales.
- The platform has 4 handle rosettes.
- The left side has a “soft” hand rest similar to the 120EX.
- The head is now black.
- All current 2575D accessories are interchangeable with the 2065. Even the hard case will be interchangeable.